We need your help! Meetings to gather public input on street and drainage improvements will be held in all seven wards of Little Rock throughout April, City Manager Bruce Moore said Friday.
The city said in a statement that the meetings would allow residents to ask questions. Displays and other information about the planned improvements will be available at the meetings, the city said. Please attend and let the city know you want to see more biking and walking amenities in our streets! (ie. crosswalks, sidewalks, crosswalk signals, bike lanes and bike boxes)
The meetings for the seven wards of Little Rock are scheduled as follows:
• Ward 1— 6:00 p.m. April 11 at Dunbar Community Center, 1001 W. 16th St.
• Ward 2 — 6:00 p.m. April 3 at Willie Hinton Neighborhood Resource Center Auditorium, 3805 W. 12th St.
• Ward 3 — 6:30 p.m. April 23 at St. Paul United Methodist Church sanctuary, 2223 Durwood Road.
• Ward 4 — 6:00 p.m. April 1 at St. James United Methodist, Room 109, 321 Pleasant Valley Drive.
• Ward 5 — 6:00 p.m. April 8 in Highland Valley United Methodist Church at 15524 Chenal Parkway.
• Ward 6 — 6:00 p.m. April 10 at Northwest Police Sub-Station 10001 Kanis Road.
• Ward 7 — 6:00 p.m. April 4 at Henderson United Methodist Church Sanctuary at 1300 W. Base Line Road.